The data feed is working but the Fibonacci Trader is not collecting data.
1. Click on UTILITIES, DATA SOURCE, SELECT RT data vendor to see if you have selected the correct data vendor. If not, click on the radio button next to the name of your data vendor. If you already have selected the correct data vendor, press cancel.
2. Click on UTILITIES, DATA SOURCE, SHOW data feed to see if data is coming through. You should see symbols and prices changing in this window.
3. Check your computer date and time at the top left of the screen. Make sure AM/PM is set correctly. Double click the time of day on your windows task bar to check and adjust your computer date and time.
4. Make sure your exchange time zones are set correctly. See 'Getting Started' for instructions.
5. Make sure you are using the correct symbol and trading times for that symbol. Check with your data vendor or the exchange if you are not sure what the symbol or trading times are. Fibonacci Trader does not have this information. Trading Times should be set to the exchange local time.
6. If you are looking at a chart of a futures symbol make sure the symbol being charted is not an expired symbol.
7. Make sure you are looking at the
last bar in the chart. If you see a red dot in the upper right hand corner
of the chart window you are not at the end of the chart and it will appear
as if your chart is not updating when it really is.
If you are using a DDE or DDE 2
Server please check here. I need to use the DDE Server
to get data. What do I put in the Server Name and Topic boxes?
* Trading any market carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
* The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
* The Views and opinions represented in the provided website links and resources are not controlled by the Referring Broker or the FCM. Further, the Referring Broker and the FCM are not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services.
* You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange, futures, stocks, options, Cryptocurrencies trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. We do not offer any advise and trade using our software is at your own risk.
Copyright © 1996-2018
Fibonacci Trader Corp.
Copyright © 1996-1997 Fibonacci Trader. Last updated: January 15, 2016 . All names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.