Frequent Asked Questions
How to setup email alarms for AOL, Yahoo, Google and others?
How to setup Interactive Brokers to feed the Fibonacci Trader? (NOT FOR SRV VERSION)
My eSignal connects (shows green on the connect box) but I cannot get any data? (NOT FOR SRV VERSION)
to create the MiDi system as seen in the magazines and lectures?
1) Click on system, right click in system window and select "new". Name the system MIDI Own or MIDI Next (whichever one you are creating. Robert created both and applied both to same chart)
2) Add "W. Blau Mean Deviation Ind. Ergodic" indicator to the indicator list window.
3) Select edit and change the following:
4) click exit
5) Trade Type = crossing zero line (if trade type is blank, highlight indicator name then select trade type.
6) At the bottom right of window check off "show indicator names"
7) Click options, then arrow/paint bars tab and check the 1st two paint bar boxes (do this only for own period not next otherwise if you put Midi own and Midi next on the same chart they will fight over who colors the bars. Robert just has the Midi own coloring the bars. If you just want to use the Midi next then following #7 instructions to paint the bars for Midi Next)
8) click exit
9) click save
10) Find Midi system in the system list window, right click and select "use".
* Trading any market carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
* The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
* The Views and opinions represented in the provided website links and resources are not controlled by the Referring Broker or the FCM. Further, the Referring Broker and the FCM are not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services.
* You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange, futures, stocks, options, Cryptocurrencies trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. We do not offer any advise and trade using our software is at your own risk.
Copyright © 1996-2018
Fibonacci Trader Corp.