What is New - Miscellaneous
1. Clicking on the background of any chart allows you to drag the chart backward to see historical data while dragging it forward allows you to see dates into the future. This is useful when you using the Time tool for example. In other words, if you draw a time tool and then drag the chart forward you will be able to see where the vertical lines of the time tool fall at some future date now instead of having to wait until the price bars get there.
2. Now you can draw tools in the future space of a chart.
3. All Quote screens can be linked to charts. For example, if you link a chart to a quote screen by pressing the 'L' button on the bottom right of any chart, any symbol you double click in a quote screen the linked chart will change to that symbol.
5. New Open Charts List Window. This feature is located in the 'window' menu.
The 'open charts' window gives you an easy way to select a chart that is already open. Just left click once on the desired chart and that chart will be maximized it. If the list of charts is too big to fit in the window, up and down arrows will appear allowing you to navigate through the list.
5. The auto download button has changed from the F10 key to the F3 key. Note: this function applies to Real Time program only
6. New buttons: increase bars, decrease bars, increase bar thickness, decrease bar thickness, encapsulation, change symbol, change time frames, link button (see #3 above). Note: the change symbol and change time frame buttons are also located at the bottom right of all chart windows.
7. Drop down menus have been added to all windows making it easier to navigate the program. The right click menus are still available.
8. The 'defaults' window has been changed to 'global settings' and has been re-designed.
9. The 'RT data vendor' window has been updated and re-designed.
* Trading any market carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
* The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
* The Views and opinions represented in the provided website links and resources are not controlled by the Referring Broker or the FCM. Further, the Referring Broker and the FCM are not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services.
* You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange, futures, stocks, options, Cryptocurrencies trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. We do not offer any advise and trade using our software is at your own risk.
Copyright © 1996-2018
Fibonacci Trader Corp.
Copyright © 1996-2002 Fibonacci Trader. Last updated: January 07, 2015 . All names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.