If you subscribe to TC2000 data then press F4 key in your keyboard, type a symbol, click OK.
Follow these steps to create EOD symbols for other formats.
1. Click on File, Symbols, New Symbol. The Create New Symbol window will open.
2. Select End of Day in the Create New Symbol window.
3. Next, select the folder where you want to store the symbol.
4. You do not need to enter the symbol or units but you must enter the file format where the data will be collected. Select the format that corresponds to your EOD data and then press the select button.
The Select File window will open.
In this example we will create an End of Day symbol for the stock Eastman Kodak that will be updated through a file that has MetaStock format..
Using the drive list and the folder list in the upper left part of the above window, double click on the yellow folders to find the MASTER file which when found will show up in the upper right part of the above window. Click on it to highlight it. A MASTER file is a Metastock file that contains a list of all the symbols your data provider gives you. For CSI format the file to look for is QMASTER. Computrac calls the file MASTER, and for the new Metastock 6.52 format look for the file called EMASTER.
In the lower part of the above window you will see the list of all the symbols in the MASTER file. Select the one you want, in this case Eastman Kodak, and click OK.
Click OK again to close out the Create New Symbol window and the chart will be created.Auto Create button instead of the "Create" button, charts will be created for all the symbols in the MASTER file. To find the chart (s) you want to open go to the Charts list (click Chart on the Main Menu of the program) and look in the End of Day folder and then the sub-folder you chose in step #2. Open any chart from this location by double clicking on it in the right window pane.
* The Views and opinions represented in the provided website links and resources are not controlled by the Referring Broker or the FCM. Further, the Referring Broker and the FCM are not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services.
Copyright © 1996-2017
Fibonacci Trader Corp.