How can I make continuous contracts?
1. Click file, symbols, new symbol
2. Enter the symbol's parameters and click OK
3. Create a chart and collect data for the symbol.
4. Click file, symbols, symbols list
5. Find the symbol you just created and double click on it
6. Change the symbol to the next expiration month and click OK
Create a chart for ESU2 and collect data for it.
When you want to begin to collect data for the next
expiration month, click on FILE, SYMBOL, SYMBOLS LIST, find the ESU2 symbol
you just created, double click on it, then change the symbol to the new month, in this case
* The Views and opinions represented in the provided website links and resources are not controlled by the Referring Broker or the FCM. Further, the Referring Broker and the FCM are not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services.
Copyright © 1996-2017
Fibonacci Trader Corp.
Copyright © 1996-1997 Fibonacci Trader. Last updated: January 15, 2016 . All names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.