How to preserve my data when changing computers?
When moving your FT program to another computer:
1. Install the program on the new computer using your original CD Rom. Restart your computer then run the program once and close it.
2. Install the latest upgrade. Re-start your computer then run it once and close it.
3. Copy the FTGT\DATA folder and the FTGT\PLANS folder from the old computer to the new computer. If burning a CD to transfer these files make sure you highlight all the files on the CD, right click on one of them, select properties, then uncheck "read only"
4. Copy the file FTGT\LEVELS.INI from the old computer to the new computer.
5. Lastly, delete the file C:\FTGT\PARM\FIBOFILE4.DAT on the new computer.
If the program crashes or freezes then delete C:\FTGT\PLAN\FIBOPLAN4.DAT
NOTE: IF USING THE SRV VERSION THE FOLDER IS C:\FTGTSRV\.....
* The Views and opinions represented in the provided website links and resources are not controlled by the Referring Broker or the FCM. Further, the Referring Broker and the FCM are not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services.
Copyright © 1996-2017
Fibonacci Trader Corp.
Copyright © 1996-2008 Fibonacci Trader. Last updated: January 15, 2016 . All names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.