How to preserve my data when changing computers?
When moving your FT program to another computer:
1. Install the program on the new computer using your original CD Rom. Restart your computer then run the program once and close it.
2. Install the latest upgrade. Re-start your computer then run it once and close it.
3. Copy the FTGT\DATA folder and the FTGT\PLANS folder from the old computer to the new computer. If burning a CD to transfer these files make sure you highlight all the files on the CD, right click on one of them, select properties, then uncheck "read only"
4. Copy the file FTGT\LEVELS.INI from the old computer to the new computer.
5. Lastly, delete the file C:\FTGT\PARM\FIBOFILE4.DAT on the new computer.
If the program crashes or freezes then delete C:\FTGT\PLAN\FIBOPLAN4.DAT
NOTE: IF USING THE SRV VERSION THE FOLDER IS C:\FTGTSRV\.....
* Trading any market carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
* The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
* The Views and opinions represented in the provided website links and resources are not controlled by the Referring Broker or the FCM. Further, the Referring Broker and the FCM are not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services.
* You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange, futures, stocks, options, Cryptocurrencies trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. We do not offer any advise and trade using our software is at your own risk.
Copyright © 1996-2019
Fibonacci Trader Corp.
Copyright © 1996-2008 Fibonacci Trader. Last updated: January 15, 2016 . All names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.